Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Another yearly Carnival Cruise

Sail Date: February 19, 2012

We just returned home from yet another fantastic Carnival Cruise. This was my second cruise on the Carnival Pride. I love the ship's decor it reminds me of Italy. I can see how some may find it a little less conservative. but remember it is a true ART work. The food upstairs on the Lido deck was our favorite. I enjoyed the 24hr room service menu. The 3 ports were yet again great. This year we went to Universal Studios. In Freeport we took a taxi( $10.00 round trip) to the beach and had a fantastic day. My grandson which is 5 years old said he loved all the pools and the water slide which he rode 30 or more times. Thanks for yet another great memory.

Pros: the relaxing

Cons: nothing loved everything

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

I wish the shows were a little earlier as too late on us at 10:30 pm so we did not see any shows this year and I really missed them. We did see a few of the early comedy shows they were great.
someone is always cleaning and they do an outstanding job.
loved the Lido deck food
my Mom got a balcony this year and all of us LOVED using it.
our room steward went above and beyond to assist us. He even made our grandson a monkey towel animal as he requested. Borgan the bread man was so fantastic he knew my grandson loved bread and he made sure he had it every night.
loved Camp Carnival used this for dinner several times.