Another yearly Carnival Cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Pride

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 19, 2012

Ship: Carnival Pride

Review Summary

We just returned home from yet another fantastic Carnival Cruise. This was my second cruise on the Carnival Pride. I love the ship's decor it reminds me of Italy. I can see how some may find it a little less conservative. but remember it is a true ART work. The food upstairs on the Lido deck was our favorite. I enjoyed the 24hr room service menu. The 3 ports were yet again great. This year we went to Universal Studios. In Freeport we took a taxi( $10.00 round trip) to the beach and had a fantastic day. My grandson which is 5 years old said he loved all the pools and the water slide which he rode 30 or more times. Thanks for yet another great memory.

Ship Experiences

loved the Lido deck food

I wish the shows were a little earlier as too late on us at 10:30 pm so we did not see any shows this year and I really missed them. We did see a few of the early comedy shows they were great.

loved Camp Carnival used this for dinner several times.

our room steward went above and beyond to assist us. He even made our grandson a monkey towel animal as he requested. Borgan the bread man was so fantastic he knew my grandson loved bread and he made sure he had it every night.

someone is always cleaning and they do an outstanding job.

my Mom got a balcony this year and all of us LOVED using it.

Pros: the relaxing

Cons: nothing loved everything

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!