Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Mostly a great cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2012

Overall I had a good cruise but not great.

Pros: Room stewards, room cleanliness, balcony

Cons: Rude guests, boring cruise director and lack of quality entertainment

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Cruise director was boring and hardly around and the entertainment just wasn't good. I'm not sure quite how to describe it, it just wasn't good.
Normandie restaurant was pretty, wait staff was decent but not superb and the food was good but also not great. 24-hour pizza was horrible, very disappointed there. It was also difficult and time consuming to try to get a slice of pizza.
I have had better service on other Carnival ships. The service was by no means BAD, it just wasn't as good as I have had before. I appreciate consistency.
I get the decor is "art" but this is a family ship. Please cover the naked women paintings. The ship was very consistently clean though, which I greatly appreciate.
Great room, very clean, toilet was weird sometimes but fixable easily.