Mostly a great cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2012
Overall I had a good cruise but not great.

Normandie restaurant was pretty, wait staff was decent but not superb and the food was good but also not great. 24-hour pizza was horrible, very disappointed there. It was also difficult and time consuming to try to get a slice of pizza.

Cruise director was boring and hardly around and the entertainment just wasn't good. I'm not sure quite how to describe it, it just wasn't good.

I have had better service on other Carnival ships. The service was by no means BAD, it just wasn't as good as I have had before. I appreciate consistency.

I get the decor is "art" but this is a family ship. Please cover the naked women paintings. The ship was very consistently clean though, which I greatly appreciate.

Great room, very clean, toilet was weird sometimes but fixable easily.

Pros: Room stewards, room cleanliness, balcony

Cons: Rude guests, boring cruise director and lack of quality entertainment

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!