Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

There's no such thing as a "Bad Cruise"!

Sail Date: January 15, 2012

The Decor is Roman/ Greek statues and artwork primarily. There are a few exceptions such as the Sports Bar area near the Casino has a nice appearance. The food wasn't bad but it wasn't anything special. I thought the portions were small in the Main Dining Room. The buffet was the same food that was being served in the MDR but you could of course take as much as you wanted. I found it strange that if you went to the MDR and didn't like any of the offerings you could select a burger or chicken nuggets or something from the "available every day menu" this option was not available at the buffet.

Pros: I got a few days of warm weather and sunshine in January for my birthday.

Cons: The ship. Especially the Decor.

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.

WE just had a bad room steward. We would have never realized it if our kids weren't right next door and happened to have a different steward. No turn down for us the first night until I asked. Then no towel animal or chocolates like next door. We depended on the kids steward to get our ice bucket refilled. I even tipped the guy we had the first time we met $50. Promised him another $50 if he did a good job but he didn't get that 50.
I felt like I was in an Art Museum. I was hoping for a more tropical motif. More turquoise and peach colors. More light in the hallways (passageways).