A good time

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 08, 2012
The ship was very clean

When there was a problem I talked to the director and she said that I could go with my child for a while to get him accustomed but when I took him there the other staff did not want and was very verbal about not letting me stay but only a few minutes where my son needed just a little more.

Stewards on Deck 1 was not that knowledgable when I asked a question.

Cleanliness was very good but there needs to be more labeling on the walls (ie nothing at the elevators or end of hallways showing which way camp carnival was)

Pros: Entertainment

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!