Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A good time

Sail Date: January 08, 2012

The ship was very clean

Pros: Entertainment

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Stewards on Deck 1 was not that knowledgable when I asked a question.
Cleanliness was very good but there needs to be more labeling on the walls (ie nothing at the elevators or end of hallways showing which way camp carnival was)
When there was a problem I talked to the director and she said that I could go with my child for a while to get him accustomed but when I took him there the other staff did not want and was very verbal about not letting me stay but only a few minutes where my son needed just a little more.