Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

OK Experience

Sail Date: January 01, 2012

This was just an OK cruise for me. My stateroom was always hot, to the point of awaking me in the middle of the night. I informed the room steward, but nothing changed. I spoke with other vacationers and they had either really hot or really cold rooms. There were a good number of kids onboard for a January cruise and there were times when they lingered in the casino before being asked to leave by the crew. The food was OK...nothing that really stood out, but it was good. The day in Port Canaveral was too long and the day in Freeport was not long enough. Nassau is full of street merchants selling unauthentic jewelry and clothing (all made in China). Don't buy conch shells because you can find them on any beach.

Pros: the ship's layout, the crew

Cons: rooms were hot, adult area was never open

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

The overall ship layout is nice. The "adults only" area was hardly open. The pool and spa were closed atleast 80% of the cruise.
The stateroom layout and amenities were great, but the room was always hot.