Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Pride

Sail Date: December 25, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall, a good trip. I wasn't too crazy about the port stops. Don't do the Port Canaveral shopping one. That was a waste. They bring you to like a 10 stall bizarre and call that a stop. The Coco Bay one is ok if you plan to go down to the beach. Otherwise, only 3-4 shops worth going into. The dinosaur shop was kind of's no smithsonian like the driver was saying though. Most of the staff was very happy and cheerful and helpful. Though, they are working 7 days a week for 6 months straight, so you can't have them all honky dory all of the time.

Pros: shows

Cons: room

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.

Our AC was really loud, but I thought it was supposed to be like that until we visited another family members room and it was pretty silent. They were able to fix that within one day. Also, the seal to our balcony was not tight, so we could hear whistling while the boat sailed, but we had that fixed as well. The bed however, had a huge dip it in (probably from a previously very heavy sailer) that it was impossible to sleep at night. I didn't notice until I switched sides with my husband the last night of the cruise.