Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first cruise

Sail Date: October 30, 2011

The ship was very big and decorated very nicely.

Pros: the food

Cons: the sea sickness

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

The ship was very put together and they would constantly clean it.
There was a great variety of food served every day such as asian, italian, american, deli, salad bar, fruits and desserts.
I would have preferred a bigger room, but for the price I paid I didn't mind. I loved having a balcony in my room. I would have hated one without it. I loved coming back to my room to see the towel animals.
The ship staff was very nice and always quick to clean up after you. Many of them knew my whole family's name and were always greeting us. The men who cleaned our stateroom were especially nice and always went above and beyond.
The shows were very entertaining.
Port Canaveral, Florida
We took a taxi to Cocoa Beach/Cocoa Village. We were not really impressed. There was not much to do there.
We bought an excursion from the men selling them at the port rather than through the cruise. We loved it. It included a ride through the city, a stop at shops, and a stop at the Atlantis resort.
Don't Miss: Shopping
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We bought an excursion from people who were selling them at the beach. It included a boat ride/banana boat ride to see dolphins, a shark, expensive homes and the ship that was in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie.
Don't Miss: Riding a banana boat