Carnival Cruise Rocks!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 25, 2011
Ship: Carnival Pride
Everything was wonderful. I brought my two children, ages 17 and 21, and it was perfect for us.

Food was great and a large selection.

Excellent.

Highest quality!

Very easy to find everything. I thought the ship was kept very clean. Not sure when everyone rests.

I slept like a baby. We had a balcony room. I would highly recommend. Kept very clean.
Not as convient as the other stops.
Don't Miss: Dolphin excusion!
Must see! The beach is like baby powder. We reserved a clamshell that went over two chairs. Great for the heat. The kids wanted to go Deep Sea Fifhing but the boat was having problems so the cancelled that the trip.
Loved it. My kids went power snorkling and LOVED it. We went to Margaritaville and had a blast. Also, we reserved a cabana. I would recommend.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!