Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Cruise Rocks!

Sail Date: September 25, 2011

Everything was wonderful. I brought my two children, ages 17 and 21, and it was perfect for us.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Very easy to find everything. I thought the ship was kept very clean. Not sure when everyone rests.
Food was great and a large selection.
I slept like a baby. We had a balcony room. I would highly recommend. Kept very clean.
Highest quality!
Excellent.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Not as convient as the other stops.
Don't Miss: Dolphin excusion!
Grand Turk Island
Loved it. My kids went power snorkling and LOVED it. We went to Margaritaville and had a blast. Also, we reserved a cabana. I would recommend.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Must see! The beach is like baby powder. We reserved a clamshell that went over two chairs. Great for the heat. The kids wanted to go Deep Sea Fifhing but the boat was having problems so the cancelled that the trip.