Delightful time - Jan. 2011

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Pride
First real cruise for my husband and myself. (Not the same as a day or two at sea) So happy we had a balcony, making the outdoor sea air always accessible.
The Baltimore port was very easy to access and the parking lot was very near the dock.

Buffets were good, but a bit crowded maneuvering the areas. Much happier with the Dining Room experience. Wait staff very friendly and knew us day to day. Had a beautiful dinner at David's, don't miss it.

Always a fun event to attend. I liked the Bingo and even won!

Helpful and not obtrusive.

Classic decor of the Renaissance period, elegant.

Reservationist suggested our room and it was a good choice. Don't be afraid to stay near the elevators, made it very convenient for a directionally-challenged person as myself and no problems with noise.

Pros: Loved having a balcony room

Cons: All good!

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!