Great Overall Cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Pride
The ship was very clean and staff was very good. This is my 6th cruise and it would rate as one of the top ones except for the ports of call. I wish Orlando,Florida wasn't one of the ports of call and instead of 3 days at sea they should go visit a 4th port. But overall it was a great cruise and I would go back and do it again..

Great service and always as much food as you want whenever. Be ready to gain about 20-30 pounds in a week!!

Alot of things to do and alot of different shows, the only bad thing I had about the shows was we went on a cruise last year and it was a different ship and different ports of call but had the same exact shows almost every night.

Nice and Friendly Staff for the most part!!

Very clean. Ship looked great and all the rooms did too. The public areas seemed clean but always seemed like there was too many people.. But this cruise unlike all the others in the past didn't seem as packed except for the pool areas, but the lines getting off and on the boat and on the elevators were never busy at all.

Rooms looked good and were cleaned twice a day which is always nice epically when you are on vacation.

Pros: I liked the staff and the way the ship was ran

Cons: The Ports (Orlando, Flordia???)

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!