GREAT CRUISE

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: July 01, 2011
THIS WAS OUR FIRST CRUISE AND IT WAS EVERYTHING WE HOPED IT WOULD BE. IT TOOK ME 64 YEARS TO GO ON MY FIRST CRUISE AND WE JUST BOOKED OUR NEXT CRUISE WITH CARNIVAL IN JANUARY B2012. WE ARE GOING BACK ON THE PRIDE AGAION BUT ON A DIFFERENT ITINERARY. I AM NOW HOOKED ON CRUISEING. CARNIVAL DOES EVERYTHING RIGHT. CAN'T WAIT TIL JANUARY.

I ATE A LOT OF FOOD I HAVE ONLY HEARD ABOUT. THINGS LIKE STRAWBERRY BISQUE AND BAKED ALASKA. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE MELTING CHOCOLATE CAKE THAT I ATE EVERY NIGHT.

THE SHOWS WERE GREAT EVERY WHERE YOU TURN ON THE SHIP THEY HAVE SOMEONE PLAYING A PIANO AND SOMEONE SINGIN.

WE DID NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN WITH US

WE WERE AMAZED AT HOW MUCH YOU ARE PAMPERED. IF YOU LEAVE A MESS IN YOUR ROOM FIVE TIMES A DAY YOU COME BACK FIVE TIMES TO A CLEAN ROOM.

PLENTY OF ROOM FOR EVERYONE HAVING FUN.

WE HAD AN INSIDE CABIN THE FIRST TIME AND WE FOUND IT TO BE BIG ENOUGH BUT WE SURE MISSED OUR MORNING COFFEE LOKING AT THE OCEAN GOING BY. THIS NEXT CRUISE WE HAVE A BALCONY CABIN.

Pros: SHOWS-FOOD-DESSERTS-EVERYTHING

Cons: THE CRUISE WAS TOO SHORT

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!