A fantastic cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 10, 2011
Ship: Carnival Pride
This was my 5th cruise and enjoyed the food, room, activities and shows more than any of the other cruises I have been on.

Food and service was outstanding. Decor was elegant and seating was spacious and comfortable.

The singers, dancers and comedians were great. The MCs running the games were also funny and entertaining.

All staff were friendly and helpful.

Liked the idea that most activities were on the same floor and easy to get to.

Very roomy and comfortable. More closets and drawers than I expected. Bathroom was a nice size also. Plenty of room for 2 people to get around.
I didn't visit this port but my daughter and neice went snorkeling and enjoyed it tremendously.
Cocoa Beach was great and the shopping stores were good also. Everything seemed to have been easily accessable.
Don't Miss: The beach.
The shops were great. My neice and her family went to pet the dolphins with their 11 year old and loved it.

Pros: Food , activities and comfortable room and balcony

Cons: Just once or twice the activity room was alittle crowded

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!