Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A fantastic cruise

Sail Date: July 10, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my 5th cruise and enjoyed the food, room, activities and shows more than any of the other cruises I have been on.

Pros: Food , activities and comfortable room and balcony

Cons: Just once or twice the activity room was alittle crowded

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Liked the idea that most activities were on the same floor and easy to get to.
Food and service was outstanding. Decor was elegant and seating was spacious and comfortable.
Very roomy and comfortable. More closets and drawers than I expected. Bathroom was a nice size also. Plenty of room for 2 people to get around.
All staff were friendly and helpful.
The singers, dancers and comedians were great. The MCs running the games were also funny and entertaining.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cocoa Beach was great and the shopping stores were good also. Everything seemed to have been easily accessable.
Don't Miss: The beach.
I didn't visit this port but my daughter and neice went snorkeling and enjoyed it tremendously.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The shops were great. My neice and her family went to pet the dolphins with their 11 year old and loved it.