A wonderful way to spend a holiday!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 19, 2010
Ship: Carnival Pride
I loved the layout of the ship. The Taj Mahal and Butterfly lounge were exceptional. The accommodations were great. It was really a "FUN SHIP"!

Disappointed with the food quality, variety, portion sizes and service in the dining room.

The shows and entertainment were excellent. Always something to do. But there could have been more going on when we were in port.

The only thing that bothered me was the choice of decor. Throughout the ship there was artistic presentations that included nudity. You could see the fascination in the young boys. It was somewhat uncomfortable. If I would have had young children with me, I would have been upset by it.

We swam with the dolphins. Would like to have spent another day there in order to take advantage of other excursions. I would have liked to have skipped FL and spent extra time in the Bahamas.
We went shopping in Cocoa Beach. Didn't have time to do much more. If I hadn't already been to the space center I would have done that. The other excursion choices were limited and it didn't seem like there would be adequate time to warrant the cost.
Time here was too limited. Only had time to shop right at the port.

Pros: The entertainment was exceptional. There was so much variety. I loved it all

Cons: The quality of the food was mediocre and there was not much variety. :Portion sizes in the dining room were small. And the dining room service was very slow.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!