Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Paridise in November

Sail Date: October 31, 2010

The ship is beautiful. Plenty to do, so there was never a dull moment! There were a lot of options and things to do. The staff went out of their way to make you happy.

Pros: Food, rooms, and the staff were outstanding!

Cons: They need to imporve the time it takes to get off the ship on the final day!

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

The food in all areas was great. A great way to try things you have never tried before. Who knew there was such a thing as Strawberry soup!! I highly recommend David's Steakhouse. My porterhouse steak was as large as my dinner plate, tender, and very yummy!
It was the perfect size and very clean. Everytime I left the room, the staff came in and straightened up behind us. This morning was a real shock when I got out of bed at home and there was no one there to papmer me :(
The staff was the best ever. Freindly and they went out of there way to make us happy.
Quality and variety.
Port Canaveral, Florida
We spent the day on Coco Beach. It was very pretty and very clean. We could see the shuttle and launch pad from where we were. As my husband tried his best to surf, dolphins swam past him within 20 feet. Very exciting.
Don't Miss: Coco Beach
Without a doubt, the Blue Lagoon was one of the prettiest places I have ever been to in my life. It was truly Paridise! The water was so clear and warm. It was hard to believe it was November.
Don't Miss: Blue Lagoon