Awful, just awful

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 26, 2010
Ship: Carnival Pride
We had a terrible time on this boat. First, when we got to the room, we found long black hairs on the bed. My hair is blonde and my boyfriends is short. We called to have the room cleaned again but still found a hotdog bun under the bed and the hairdryer was covered in grease.
At the restaurant one evening, the arm of my chair fell off and scratched my arm. The staff didn't even offer me another chair or apologize!!! Neither did anyone at the front desk. Terrible all around

The food waas actually really good. We just didn't always get it on time.

We liked the comedy show a lot. And we met some really nice people in the casino

NOt a bad layout except that the restaurant is over the engine room so you shake around alot. The ship DID have a waterslide, but we never got to use it. We were told that it opened once when we were in port but who would want to stay on the boat?

I think the room would have been pretty nice if it had been clean
Visited Viva Wyndham and finally got to snorkel!!! The wyndham people were wonderful. I recommend skipping the cruise and just going there
We really liked Grand Turk! Swimming in the ocean and exploring the beach. Too bad they cancelled our excursion to snorkel with stingrays
Don't Miss: I wouldn't know. My excursion was cancelled

Pros: Freeport, Bahamas

Cons: Carnival

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.