Best Vacation Ever

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 12, 2010
Ship: Carnival Pride
I've never been on a cruise, I was scared because I get motion sickness. My first step onto the ship, I felt a little bit sick, but, then immediately put on a patch, and within 15 minutes, I felt fine. I also wore the wrist bands. I had an absolute blast! I didn't want to get off!!!! The staff was amazing! Food was fantastic!

Better than a 5 star restaurant! Simply amazing!

I liked the "guest show" on the last night the best. The entertainment could have been alittle bit better. The dancers were great, the singers could have been better.

Staff was first class all the way. We were treated like royality!

The Pride was beautiful, very clean and easy layout, didn't get lost at all.

I wanted to take the bed home. Most comfortable bed ever! Clean, Clean room. Fresh towels twice a day! And I loved the bed turn-down each night!
Beautiful. Loved it.
Don't Miss: The shops.
Definately the most beatiful island I've ever been on. I would go back in a second!
Don't Miss: The beach and water.
Dirty, and not worth the visit.

Pros: The staff

Cons: The bingo - they need to play more games, instead of just one big prize, As soon as you sit down, someone wins and it's time to get up and leave.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!