Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best Vacation Ever

Sail Date: September 12, 2010

I've never been on a cruise, I was scared because I get motion sickness. My first step onto the ship, I felt a little bit sick, but, then immediately put on a patch, and within 15 minutes, I felt fine. I also wore the wrist bands. I had an absolute blast! I didn't want to get off!!!! The staff was amazing! Food was fantastic!

Pros: The staff

Cons: The bingo - they need to play more games, instead of just one big prize, As soon as you sit down, someone wins and it's time to get up and leave.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

The Pride was beautiful, very clean and easy layout, didn't get lost at all.
I liked the "guest show" on the last night the best. The entertainment could have been alittle bit better. The dancers were great, the singers could have been better.
Better than a 5 star restaurant! Simply amazing!
I wanted to take the bed home. Most comfortable bed ever! Clean, Clean room. Fresh towels twice a day! And I loved the bed turn-down each night!
Staff was first class all the way. We were treated like royality!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Dirty, and not worth the visit.
Grand Turk Island
Beautiful. Loved it.
Don't Miss: The shops.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Definately the most beatiful island I've ever been on. I would go back in a second!
Don't Miss: The beach and water.