I didn't want to leave

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2010
Ship: Carnival Pride
Relaxing yet I kept busy.

great fresh fruit.

I loved the comedian and the ventroliquist

Great staff. Friendly and helpful but never in your face.

Ship was plenty big enough but easy to get around.

Small but sufficient
Beautiful beach. The BBQ was just right for a beach day. I went parasailing and the wife rode horses in the water--both were great. I ran three miles on the paved course.
Went to the Garden of the Groves and the Port Lucaya Marketplace. The Garden was unexpectedly great. I just went to keep my wife company but enjoyed it more than she did. Our Bus Driver was informative and interesting. The Marketplace was a typical tourist trap but we needed to get some souvenirs
Don't Miss: Get on some excursion. There is nothing to do right at the port. The dock was in an industrial area with very little to do.
The beach was great. I loved swimming there as there was a lot of tropical fish, squids, eels, etc. There was also an old cannon and an anchor and chain which looked lilke the fell off an old ship. Most people never got past Margaritaville--I could hear them all over the beach.

Pros: No contact with the outside world

Cons: none

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!