Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I didn't want to leave

Sail Date: May 23, 2010

Relaxing yet I kept busy.

Pros: No contact with the outside world

Cons: none

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Ship was plenty big enough but easy to get around.
great fresh fruit.
Small but sufficient
Great staff. Friendly and helpful but never in your face.
I loved the comedian and the ventroliquist
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Went to the Garden of the Groves and the Port Lucaya Marketplace. The Garden was unexpectedly great. I just went to keep my wife company but enjoyed it more than she did. Our Bus Driver was informative and interesting. The Marketplace was a typical tourist trap but we needed to get some souvenirs
Don't Miss: Get on some excursion. There is nothing to do right at the port. The dock was in an industrial area with very little to do.
Grand Turk Island
The beach was great. I loved swimming there as there was a lot of tropical fish, squids, eels, etc. There was also an old cannon and an anchor and chain which looked lilke the fell off an old ship. Most people never got past Margaritaville--I could hear them all over the beach.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Beautiful beach. The BBQ was just right for a beach day. I went parasailing and the wife rode horses in the water--both were great. I ran three miles on the paved course.