Time to relax!!!!!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2010
Ship: Carnival Pride
The ship was very clean and the staff were very attentive. The ship was not so big that you felt you coulndn't see allof it and it provided little nooks for solitutde that i realy appreciated as I read my novels!

A nice variety of foods wherever you went to eat and I Loved the option to have pizza when i didn't feel like a full meal.

I never encountered anyone who didn't smile or exhibit friendliness when I needed to ask a question.

The alligator trip was ok and I'm glad i did it just for the experience.
This port was fun!!! I loved the water and the luncheon offered at the hotel. I wished I'd taken the time to come back off the ship to stroll thru Bayy Street and see the sights.
Don't Miss: The Atlantis Hotel!!!!
I am a water nut and the beach was so clean and the water was crystal clear, such a change from the East Coast beaches.
Don't Miss: Port Lucaya shoping!!!!!

Pros: The time on the water to relax before you got to your destinations.

Cons: the bugs in Florida! beware, may and September are love bug mating seasons in florida and they are EVERYWHERE!!!

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!