Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fabulous time

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

The staff was extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. There were many activites to keep busy. The ship was maintained very well, clean. I agree with a previous critic who wrote that the artwork is inappropriate. I was traveling with four grandchildren and we were all uncomfortable with nude pictures everywhere. I recommend that the artwork be changed. I would not recommend that little children be exposed to it.

Pros: The shows

Cons: too much food

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!