Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 day Carnival Pride Baltimore-Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

This was my first cruise so I really did not know what to expect or what to compare my experience with this cruise, therefore I am rating this first cruise as good, not excellent or the best. Overall it was a pleasant vacation and I did a number of enjoyable activities, including some downtime to just relax and sit out on my balcony looking out to the deep blue of the Atlantic. The food was very good and of sufficient variety (I tended to over eat and my girlfriend took a lot of photos of the food because of how well it was presented). The service was good to very good overall--the dinner waiter staff was excellent. The nightly entertainment was also good to very good overall with a variety of venues. I did not do any gambling or go swimming on the boat, but I did keep fairly busy with other activities. My off-shore excursions included a full day at Cocoa Beach and ~3hrs of snorkeling/boat ride/kayak in Nassau and Freeport--I highly recommend the Freeport kayak/snorkeling excursion. Overall I think this was a good to very good choice for a vacation and intend to take a cruise again in the near future.

Pros: Relaxed atmosphere

Cons: Loading/Unloading and limited time in Freeport

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!