Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A SO-SO cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It was a beautiful ship... BUT the grandbaby went with us and the pool was not accessible. Our grandbaby is 16 months and I feel that she should not have been charged for the cruise. I feel the age should be 6 and up. Really how much food can a little one eat. I was also disappointed in the things to do while sailing... I guess I have to see if there is a cruise for the 50ish people.
But overall I did enjoy the cruise and spending time with the grandbaby. Oh ya 1 more thing. You should check the smoke alarms on the rooms cause they can go off in the middle of the night and wake a sleeping baby while napping.
This was my son's and daughter in laws first cruise an I wanted them to really enjoy it and Im not sure if they got what they expected.

Pros: the meals

Cons: the 2 days at sea, which I know couldn't be helped

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!