Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An average cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2009

Room Type: Suite

I sailed on the Pride on July 17, 2009. I found the ship to be quite nice. The suite we had was very spacious and clean with a very nice balcony. The quality of the food and entertainment was somewhat disappointing when I compared them to other cruises I have been on . I did not like the way you had to play slots with your room key; it was a great nuisance. Definitely room for improvement in a few areas.
Would recommend if one wants to simply relax and not be concerned with some of the other aspects of the cruise. I'm unsure whether I would sail on it again.

Pros: The ship itself

Cons: Food and entertainment

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!