Not such smooth sailing...

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Pride
I hate to sound like a complainer, because my husband and I LOVE TO CRUISE, but we were not very impressed with Carnival Pride. The bathroom by the pool was always dirty; no toilet paper, foul smell, and paper towels left on the floor. The staff was not overly friendly, like how most cruise staff that we experienced. The overall ship condition as clean, but the decor was very dark and dreary.
I enjoyed how the ship never seemed crowded. Never a wait for elevators, hallways spacious, entertainment at night always had great available seats. The adult pool was perfect;there was always a lounge chair available. The only time there were crowds was during lunch time, because there was only one place to eat(Mermaids Grill) or the BBQ, which ALWAYS had a line.

Pros: David's Supper Club & Photographers

Cons: FOOD,Service, Decor

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.