Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

It was the trip of a life time!

Sail Date: March 18, 2007

Room Type: Suite

I loved the decor of the ship, it reminded me of 20,000 leagues under the sea and captain Nemo. The crew were very friendly and helpful in every respect. I had the time of my life.

Pros: My stateroom and balcony

Cons: waiting to get off the ship

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
It was a beautiful port, but the city tour cost to much and I didn't care for the other tours which all included water.. I wanted to see the city, but not from a jeep.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
This was my favorite port, I enjoyed the city tour and swimming with the dolphins. We did not eat there and nothing was a waste of time.
Mazatlan, Mexico
I thought this port was ok. We had the city tour, which included the city market, which made us almost sick with the food out in the open. Our tour guide was enjoyable and the best thing that happened while we were there was a airforce carrier came into port with all the sailors on deck...it was impressive!!
Mazatlan, Mexico