Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

A Good Getaway

Sail Date: November 05, 2006

Room Type: Suite

It's so easy to be critical.....The ship/trip was great, especially for those carefree partyers who like to engage in hairy chest contests and other camp type activities. I would pick a theme cruise next time.

Other than my glorious suite, I never found a room that beckoned to me. Every lounge and bar seemed to be a breezeway leading somewhere else.

I spent $70.00 on the internet connection and my e-mails never went out. This would be a major concern to me on a future cruise.

Pros: My upgrade to a suite. VIP check-in. Exercise equipment and steam/sauna. Dining and cabin staff.

Cons: Dirty cabin carpet. Very poor pedicure for the price. Internet cafe.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!