Carnival Pride Cruise Review

This was my second cruise and my first with Carnival. It was my husband's first.I had high expectations of this cruise vacation because this was a new ship and I read a lot of expert reviews of the ship. I have to admit that I was a bit hesitant to book this vacation due to feed back from other people's opinion of Carnival's reputation of not been "classy" or "intimate."Obviously, these people have never cruised with Carnival before, because our vacation was supberb! Embarkation, was a little slow (I was anxious to get on the ship so I guess my patience was thin). The ship was fantastic, very "classy" and intimate I must say. Very beautiful art around and marble. Our room was a nice size. I wish the balcony door could have stayed open. The entertainment was great! Food was terrific. You must go to the supper club. Well worth the extra $25 bucks. Ports was nice (Eastern Caribbean) The only draw back was that we didn't get a chance to use the pools or Jacuzzies. Too crowded. Overall, we would definitley cruise again with Carnival. Wish they had another newer ship going to the Southern Caribbean!