Carnival Pride Cruise Review

Applause to Bob Dickinson and his staff. I have to say that Carnival should be proud of such an exquisite ship, such as the Pride. The art deco was superb.This was my husband and my fifth cruise and as always, we enjoy every minute of it. The food service was great and I have to say that Ken, the maitre 'd, was awesome. He always entertained us with Frank Sinatra songs. He sounds like Frank Sinatra :). Franjo, the waiter, was okay. He didn't smile or communicate with us as much, but he still served and took care of us accordingly. Martinque was the waiter's assistant. She was great, very people oriented and was so pleasant. Our cabin stewardess, Sunija, from Thailand, was very pleasant and people oriented. Very talkative:)The cruise director, Todd, was okay. The crew staff mingled and was very social with everyone more than he was. The shows were awesome and the dancers were great.