Carnival Pride Cruise Review

When I first entered the ship, I was speechless. Very unsure if I even liked the decor or not. This ship is nothing like I expected. After settling in our room, we toured the ship and finally appreciated the ship's unusual decor. We arrived to board the ship at 11:00, you should arrive much earlier or just before sailing. It took us 2 hours to board because of security (ok with me). Our first stop was Key West, very nice but VERY long lines to disembark. What they fail to tell you is that after waiting an hour to get off the ship, you need all your ID passport, driver's license and cruise card. Tight security (again OK with me).The next stop was Belize. Forget the tour of the town. Not one person I talked to enjoyed any tour or visit. We went on a snorkel tour -- BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT. All the passengers who had a tour were picked up by local boats (fishing boats, tour boats, pleasure boats anything that floats), taking people to their destinations. We booked an early snorkel tour. Any tour after 11:00, they ran out of equipment and were taking masks and snorkels off of other boats and just handing them to other people -- no sanatation. YUCK! But if you bring your own equipment, the reef is the most beautiful snorkel experence I have ever had. I wasn't impressed with the stops on this ship or the limited amount of time the ship was in port. The entertainment was OK, this being my third cruise, I was not too impressed. The food was plentiful, it seemed they just never put on the finishing touches so that you would go to David's restaurant and spend $25 per person more. NOT FAIR. I expected the food to be just as elegent and appetizing as before the cruise lines started putting gourmet resaurants on their ships. The ship in itself was truly enjoyable. I've never met a vacation I didn't like, just giving my advise and input.