Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not as good as last year

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

I still think the Carnival Pride is a great ship and would probably sail again -- only never outside of summer. We sailed in March and it was cold, windy, and rainy all the way down to the Bahamas.

Considering that all the outside decks were closed on several different occasions, I think Carnival should have offered discounted or even free drinks at times or something else to offset the impact.

Pros: Fine job keeping kids entertained, especially considering inclement weather

Cons: We traveled at 12 knots during the cold and rain, 24 knots in the warm and sunny weather,

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

I sailed on the Pride last June -- the food and food/drink service was definitely not as good this time. The beef especially was not good quality.
Great!
I didn't have kids aboard, but they sure seemed to keep the kids that were aboard occupied.
Great ship, love all the balconies. Very clean.
Excellent!
Most were excellent -- dining was disappointing.