Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time cruiser

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This was my first cruise. I thought I had an idea of what to expect but I was amazed at the comfort and elegance of the ship. The Carnival Pride was a very clean and well organized vessel. The staff was very nice and did a wonderful job accommodating our needs. The food was excellent. I had only two times when my meat(Steak and Chicken) was undercooked. The waiter corrected the problem immediately and there was not much delay in getting my meal. The entertainment was also very good. The musicians put on a first rate show. They even had a magician. I have seen commercials advertising the Carnival ships but I did not know how large the ship truly was. The design of the ship was magnificent. My husband had only one complaint . He believes you should be allowed to bring on your own liquor. You should not be limited to buying the ships liquor.

Pros: All the different activities available on the ship.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

I had two times when my food was undercooked. My steak was rare when i asked for well done and my chicken was served undercooked.
more comfortable than I expected.
Even though English was clearly not their first language, the staff did a wonderful job.