A Fantastic Cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
This was my second cruise but not on a Carnival Cruise line and my partner it was her first. I was a vacation to remember. There was so much to do and also plenty of time to relax and smell the roses.

The food was very good. You had many choices. I would have liked to see some ordinary food like crackers, plain bread.

The shows were fantastic. There was so much activity aboard that you could not get a chance to see it all.

The staff made it great as you felt like a king and queen.

We stayed in an obstructed stateroom and the next time it will be an ocean view or balcony. The room itself was great.

Pros: The Crew made you feel like a king

Cons: Food centers too separated

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!