Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

This was my second cruise but not on a Carnival Cruise line and my partner it was her first. I was a vacation to remember. There was so much to do and also plenty of time to relax and smell the roses.

Pros: The Crew made you feel like a king

Cons: Food centers too separated

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

The food was very good. You had many choices. I would have liked to see some ordinary food like crackers, plain bread.
We stayed in an obstructed stateroom and the next time it will be an ocean view or balcony. The room itself was great.
The staff made it great as you felt like a king and queen.
The shows were fantastic. There was so much activity aboard that you could not get a chance to see it all.