Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Beautiful Ship with lots of options!

Sail Date: April 01, 2009

We took the Pride to the Bahamas. The ship is beautiful, and the activities onboard are plentiful! We had an oceanview stateroom and the room was very spacious compared to other cruises I've been on. Also, the food was outstanding. We were offered the "your time dining". It was the first time they offered it, so after the second night once they got all the kinks out, it was wonderful to go to dinner whenever you wanted to. Also, the optional restaurant, Davids, which is an extra cost was well worth the money. The food and wait staff were exceptional. I highly recommend going there one night. The only complaint I had with regard to the cruise was the time at the islands. It would've been nice to have a full day at both ports. I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone!

Pros: The food selection

Cons: The limited time at the islands

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!