Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

beautiful ship!!!

Sail Date: November 05, 2006

I was very impressed with the style of the ship.I'm not a big art fan but the art that was displayed was gorgeous. It was kept very clean also, anytime you turned the corner someone was cleaning something . I also loved the fact they had an adult swimming pool only and if even 1 child walked into the pool someone came over and escorted them to another pool!! The rooms were great and the staff was impecable! My only complaint was how expensive the bottled water was and sodas if you didn't want to buy a soda card it was $50.We dont drink that much to buy it.I also wished we could have brought our alcohol in our rooms that we buy on excursions to Mexico.It gets very pricey on the ship.Maybe someday they will have an ALL INCLUSIVE cruise.That would be GREAT!
Also the exursions are way more expensive on the ship than if you buy them online or at the destination.We payed $50 more than each one we did. I know it sounds bad but the whole experience was awesome.. It was our honeymoon and we had the best time.We actually got engeged on a carnival ship last Feb and loved it so much we returned for our honeymoon!!! We just learnned some things on each trip what to do for next time!

Pros: the decor and our balcony

Cons: how expensive water was to buy..

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Not that much to do as far as activities for myself and husband more for the younger kids but that was ok b/c we were relaxing anyways.. Loved every minute of it!
Best ship I ever seen so far!!!! this is my 3rd cruise with Carnival
Very clean,always hot, and delicious!! Yum!
I loved our Balcony.I was afraid it wasn't going to be all that great but I was proved wrong!! I 'll always get a balcony now...
Everyone was A++++++++ I only had one problem with the excursion lady she was short staffed and she was very stressed which in turn made me stressed..But other than that....they were perfect!!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Alot of fun we did 2 excursions that day A++++++++++++
Don't Miss: The Rythym of the Nights OH how beautiful!!!!!!!!
Mazatlan, Mexico
we just rented our own taxi driver which was the best idea we had all week..he showed us around and we payed him &20/hour but he showed us all the important things then took us tho the best restaurant.Not much to do here though.
Mazatlan, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Alot of fun we did 2 excursions that day A++++++++++++
Don't Miss: The Rythym of the Nights OH how beautiful!!!!!!!!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Loved it as soon as we pulled up to this beauitful place... Bad thing we were not here long enough..I would've givin up Mazatlan to be be all day and night. I heard the night scene is the best here but we had to leave by 3:30pm Defintaly not enough time...Also pay for for trips online or at Cabo.We found out we were charged $50 more than it actually was..
Don't Miss: The rhino jeep tour!!! AWESOME!!! Best memory of our whole trip.......oh and or corse Cabo Wabo!!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico