Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good news/bad news

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

The ship itself is really nice. The renaissance paintings throughout are beautiful but I wondered about this ship with this interior on a purely tropical itinerary.

Pros: Carnival Cruise lines and the wonderful staff

Cons: The inner city clientele out of Baltimore

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

I did notice some dirty or worn areas but I credit/blame that on the clientele... we noticed vandalism that took place on this trip especially in the elevators.
Shows were good, comedy acts could have been better.
Normandie dining room food was exceptional - quite the best I've ever had on a cruise!
Carnival's staterooms are a definite step above similarly priced rooms on other lines.
Even the rudeness of this cruise's clientele could not shake the staff who did everything within their power to please.