Good news/bad news

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
The ship itself is really nice. The renaissance paintings throughout are beautiful but I wondered about this ship with this interior on a purely tropical itinerary.

Normandie dining room food was exceptional - quite the best I've ever had on a cruise!

Shows were good, comedy acts could have been better.

Even the rudeness of this cruise's clientele could not shake the staff who did everything within their power to please.

I did notice some dirty or worn areas but I credit/blame that on the clientele... we noticed vandalism that took place on this trip especially in the elevators.

Carnival's staterooms are a definite step above similarly priced rooms on other lines.

Pros: Carnival Cruise lines and the wonderful staff

Cons: The inner city clientele out of Baltimore

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!