An Odd Vaction

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 01, 2009
I dont know where to begin. As soon as we walked on the ship we were greated to friendly faces and ALOT of advertisment. When we looked at our room it was smaller than most but maybe that was because we havent been on a cruise in such a long time. My daughter (12) went to a kids club i believe&soon wakie-takied me and said she was so bord and wanted to me to pick her up since the staff wouldn't let her leave. (Is that a good thing or a bad thing? You tell me) So i left the pool and picked her up. Her "Camp Carnival Tag" had her name spelled COMPETLY wrong and they wouldnt fix it or give her a new one. (She doesnt even have that hard a name, her name is Mattie and they put Madtyie) The Karokie was good, the food was so-so, the activties were AMAZING and there were so many, too. Our ship got stuck in the middle of the ocean so we adventualy we got the engien back up & running. They couldn't risk going to our last port so we went back to L.A. Overall it was an experince in cruising i've never had before, and i would not like anyone to expience it to. My BFF told me that she went on that ship a month eariler and some guy almost fell off from leaning over to far and NO employ told him he needed to get down)

So-so Foood

So many things to do, the hard part is they make some things at the same time and its hard to pick one or the other.

AWFUL! Older children should avoid.

AMAZING!

Ok, Riska photos for some little children. I saw a 3 year old studding the naked picture of a girl.

Small! I heard some people saying how rough the nights were from the rocky weather.

Pros: The Staff The laid back easy-going feel of most things

Cons: The Decor was a little to riska, The kid activites (nothing to do for 12-16 year olds)

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!