Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

My first and certainly not my last

Sail Date: October 26, 2008

Room Type: Suite

Everyone was very friendly, waiters, room service, ship directors etc. I loved all the food choices and rooms being cleaned twice a day. It was more than I could have hoped for. I especially enjoyed being in the Carnival Legends Show. It was alot of fun for me and my employees (12) to be exact...OUr treat. Did not really like Puerto Vallarta or Mazatlan, very commercial and smelly areas...Dirty water...not very good beaches within walkin distance...After being on a ship for a few days ...was looking for beach time...that was disappointing.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Drink Prices

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Very Clean, beautiful, layout was great...finally got to know the ship after about 3 or 4 days....so much to see and do.
Food quality was great...the help was tremendous, sad to see so many overweight people eating constantly.....Dining times were perfect and 24 hour service was great.
Need a rug from deck to inside carpet...Soot tracked in from balcony ruined your carpet. Stateroom very spacious and comfortable.
They were all just wonderful...from the room service person to the waiters to the entertainment directors, all were excellent....you've taught them well. Unless of course that how they all are. I loved them all.
I was an entertainer for 37 years so it was fun to be chosen to perform in the Carnival Legends show..that was fun for me. The energy of all the entertainment staff was impressive. Especially, Luda
Mazatlan, Mexico
Industrial, smelly water, no beaches unless you went a ways out. Locals not very friendly,, lots of armed military ..why...to protect the tourist?
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
After being on a ship for a few days you want a beach...not very clean and too far away..
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
This was the best port of all....lots to do..nicer beaches, shops, etc. Too many drug dealers approaching us trying to sell us jewelry and drugs on the promanade to the shops. It got a little old after awhile...but definitely the best stop of all. Cleaner waters, everything was right there.