Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

Beautiful ship

Sail Date: April 20, 2008

Although we reccommend ship , there were some things we were disappointed with .
1. Selection of food in Buffett dining area in Mermaid Grille was poor.
2. Staff was not friendly , first 2 cruises with carnival staff was much more friendly and livelier, probably something to do with working 80 hrs a week??
3. Las Vegas style shows , more specifically the dancers and singers were average at best , and poorly thought out shows and choreography ,forget las vegas quality . Although they had some excellent performers they flew in from Vegas that were excellent

Pros: Beautiful ship

Cons: 8 yr olds mt in camp carnival in front of ship and my 10 yr old would mt at back of ship

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

This is my 3rd cruise with Carnival and My Wife and I both believe the Selection of foods as well as quality have gone down . The selection at Buffett dining for dinner was far less than before , maybe had to reduce selection do to cost of fuel ?? offset??
Mazatlan, Mexico
Not as dirty and polluted as Puerta Vallarta , but still seems like a 3rd world country ,I know I have visited alot of them
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Just a dirty old and polluted city , seems like a 3rd world country , I have visited alot of them
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We loved Cabo , probably because it is newly developed and not polluted yet
Don't Miss: Glass bottom boat ride out to Peninsula , we saw Seals , Beautiful rock formationsful