Beautiful ship

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 20, 2008
Ship: Carnival Pride
Although we reccommend ship , there were some things we were disappointed with .
1. Selection of food in Buffett dining area in Mermaid Grille was poor.
2. Staff was not friendly , first 2 cruises with carnival staff was much more friendly and livelier, probably something to do with working 80 hrs a week??
3. Las Vegas style shows , more specifically the dancers and singers were average at best , and poorly thought out shows and choreography ,forget las vegas quality . Although they had some excellent performers they flew in from Vegas that were excellent

This is my 3rd cruise with Carnival and My Wife and I both believe the Selection of foods as well as quality have gone down . The selection at Buffett dining for dinner was far less than before , maybe had to reduce selection do to cost of fuel ?? offset??

Not as dirty and polluted as Puerta Vallarta , but still seems like a 3rd world country ,I know I have visited alot of them
We loved Cabo , probably because it is newly developed and not polluted yet
Don't Miss: Glass bottom boat ride out to Peninsula , we saw Seals , Beautiful rock formationsful
Just a dirty old and polluted city , seems like a 3rd world country , I have visited alot of them

Pros: Beautiful ship

Cons: 8 yr olds mt in camp carnival in front of ship and my 10 yr old would mt at back of ship

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!