Book It Yourself
Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico
Sail Date: November 25, 2007
Ship: Carnival Pride
Cabin Type: Balcony
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 9 years ago
Review SummaryThere's alot to say so I will keep it simple
1. if you like to eat out all the time then the food is ok. If you are a good cook and like home cooking the food is awful. Stick to ceral,fruit and salad it is good.
2. if you never been on a ship come prepared with motion sickness pills.
3. The drinks on ship are weak and expensive bring a bottle of alcohol and your own soda belive me,it will be worth the hastle.
4. The entertainment and shows are good try and get to as many as you can.
5. The staff is friendly and attentive.
6. Recomend booking trip yourself, you will save money and get what you want. It was our 25 year wedding anniversay and the agent did nothing (we found after we were on board).
7. The excersions are so expensive try the beach. Be prepared for vendors everywhere.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Ports of Call
Pros: The weather, The Service (on ship),The room comfort
Cons: The Food and Water