Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

No Single Pricing

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

Why does a single person have to pay for two people? Don't we have a law in the US saying no discrimination on the basis of martial status? I could travel with a group of 3 in a room and only pay $269 extra for person #3. But if I am one person in a room I pay double the listed fare. Isn't it better to have a single room occupant at a reduced fare than a sailing where there are rooms available and no fare paid at all?

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.