Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

Boring days at Sea...

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

I am just not a cruise person. I found the days at sea tedious. Nothing to do. Shipboard activities were lame (for lack of a better term). Almost all adult activities revolved around drinking, so if you are not a drinker, there is not much to do.

Port calls were short, not much time to do anything.

You will enjoy this cruise if you enjoy sitting around the pool for days on end with a drink in your hand.

If you do choose this ship, check floor plans to make sure you are not adjacent to any entertainment areas. Don't forget to check the floor above and below you!
I was on the 5th deck forward, directly above the Taj Mahal (the auditorium) and EVERY NIGHT I could hear the shows below. Not a single nights good sleep. The Hotel staff refused to change my room, even when I asked to be downgraded from a balcony room to anything were I could sleep at night.

Pros: Ports

Cons: Days at Sea

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Shows were horrible.
Shipboard activities are similar to childrens party games.
Lido Deck food is like cafeteria food.
The Dining room is good. I did't like that you had to share a table with strangers during breakfast and lunch.
Stateroom much larger than expected. Clean and tastefully decorated.