Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

Loved every minute of it!!!

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

I came with 2 girlfriends. One of us has cruised at least 20 times in her life, but for two of us this was our first cruise. I have vacationed a lot, and now I dont know if I could do it any other way. My cruise experenced friend did say that the food on this ship was way above average compared to other cruises she has taken. It really was good. The desserts were unbelivable! Remember you can order more then one entree or dessert with dinner if you want to try other things on the menu.
You do need to be someone who likes to lie around in the sun during the day. There was tons of activities during the day to do, but the back deck was great, stayed there all day untill after sundown every day!
The sushi was not so great, but we are from a fishing town and have a super great sushi place down the street so maybe we are pickier then the norm.
We all shared a oceanview cabin, it had a big 3' by 3' window. It had room for 4 people but that would have been pretty crowded. 3 fit alright tho, we didnt have any problem. An inside room would have been harder as if you woke up you wouldnt be able to tell day from night. Hall noise was minimal
and remember if you look at the fine print, you are allowed to bring your own wine on board. I called and was told there is no real limit, but 2 bottles per person was good. the 3 of us brought 9 total. you can keep it in your room and drink it at your leasure, fill a glass and take it to dinner.
Very nice.

Pros: I loved the food. On a scale of 1 to 10, every single thing I ate (except the sushi) was a 12

Cons: getting on the boat on departure day, the only reason we knew to go to the Queen Mary for early registration was becuase we asked some questions..

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!