Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival Pride Mexican Riviera

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

We've taken this cruise twice as a family, and we love it! I'm pretty sure I had about eighty or so ice cream cones that week. There's always something to do, but there are also places to go when you need peace and quiet. The staff are so great. The cruise director and his posse are hilarious. Really recommend it.

Pros: Staff were great, Not too crowded, Shows were really good

Cons: Can't really think of anything horrible.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

These people are the best! The dining room staff knows you by name by the second night of your cruise. I love those little towel animals that wear your sunglasses when you come back from dinner at night. I did not meet a single rude staff member on either of our cruises.
The shows are great, and there are two opportunities to see them every night. The spa is amazing. The cruise dirctor is always popping up somewhere to do some trivia game or contest. Even if you miss something, they show a lot of the events on TV throughout the cruise.
The ship is good-sized. The layout makes it so that it seems like you're never more than a short walk or elevator-ride from everything. There is so much to see that when we took the cruise for the second time I was still seeing new parts of the ship.
The dining room is great. The formal nights are fun. I advise that you take this opportunity to try something new. After all, you're not paying for it and if you don't like something you can always go to the pizza place later. I definitely recommend getting one of those Fountain Fun Cards.
The staterooms are small, but that's just how cruise ships are. It was always clean and well-stocked. Sometimes the staff would stop by twice a day just to see if we needed anything.