Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

Better than I imagined!

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

This was my first cruise and I had heard negative comments about this cruise line so I was prepared for anything. I was pleasantly surprised!

I was so very pleased with our room (partially obstructed balcony cabin), the staff, the quality and availability of food, the number and types of activities, the ship cleanliness and appearance - I had such a great time! I only wish I hadn't put off "cruising" for so long.

I found very few things I was disappointed in. The first was our cruise director. It could be just a matter of preference/taste/personality, but I just found him over the top (way too "corny"), annoying, and really not funny or entertaining at all. Second, was the pool areas. I'm not a big pool/sun person but I was surpised how small the pools were.

Overall, this was a wonderful vacation experience and I would definitely cruise with Carnival again in the future.

Pros: Beautiful, clean ship. Excellent food. Friendly and fun staff. Plenty of activities.

Cons: Wasn't crazy about our cruise director but other staff was delightful. Pools.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!