Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

Would like cruise again

Sail Date: November 19, 2006

The ship appearance on the outside live up to the pictures seen.

Pros: The different activities offered on the ship

Cons: The evening shows after dinner. If you weren't able to get there in time none of the shows were repeated at a difierent day or time.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

The ship size was fine. The layout was okay except when you're on one side of the ship on certain levels it was confusing. It took me a while to get adjusted. I didn't like the painting decor of all those naked people. The cleaniness was above average for all those people on a ship.
Would like a little bit more selection choices, but what was available was okay.
The size was okay, but cleaniness and items not available in the room that was supposed to be in the room upon entering was not good at all. I didn't like that there was no clock available. I had to keep turning the TV on or when I was watching the TV turning to the station that gave the time, speed of the ship, etc.a real inconenience. If I didn't use that resource of the TV I had to keep getting my watch for the time - some of the time I didn't have it on. My room needed vacuuming; I could see the dust build up in the corners and along the baseboards. If I chose to go on another cruise I would not booked close to the children's activity room nor be close to theater.
The only staff member I encountered who went "going above & beyond" was Ramona who worked in the Dining Room of the Normandie Restaurant.
One a few I got to see. Really don't have anything bad to say about this area.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Our tour guide made the trip worth while. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and patience.
Don't Miss: I don't know if I missed any activity, I hope not.
Mazatlan, Mexico
It was good what I got to see, but I think time played a big factor.
Don't Miss: I would like to think I didn't missed to many activities; I know I did.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
I like Cabo San Lucas, but I didn't think it enough time to the city.
Don't Miss: I didn't to go snorkling; really wanted too.