Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

viva mexico!

Sail Date: May 01, 2006

The Pride is a beautiful ship, easy to navigate. I never felt crowded on this ship. The deco was slightly tacky, not elegant-which is what I believe they tried for. Staterooms were spacious. Service was so-so.

Pros: our room

Cons: the itinerary

Really easy to find your way around. Clean public areas, restrooms, ect..someone seemed to be cleaning the carpet on every deck. This ship was spacious and well designed.
Rather a disappointment. Food was average in the dining room, service was friendly but rushed-even at our late seating! Desserts were run-of-the-mill, some down right yucky.
Beautiful, spacious extended balcony room. Nice deco & storage.Beds are awesome! I even ordered a pillow when I got home. Slept the best ever on a cruise ship.
Friendly enough, but no one went above & beyond.