Everything was awesome

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Paradise

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)

Sail date: November 23, 2019

Ship: Carnival Paradise

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: R133

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

Everything was great! But carnival needs to do something about the kids running around like a damn zoo! All hours of the night and laying in the stairs ways so people can’t get by! When they run into someone and they get hurt the will be sorry then!

Embarkation

Very fast

Ship experiences

Main dinning room food was not the best, but the service was good!

BlueIguana Tequila Bar

Bar outside if casino was awesome, Yanti and Maria were awesome, could not have been better! Called me by my name every-time I came into the bar!

Only went to comedy show and the 80,s show, but both were very good.

Serenity Adult-Only Retreat

The serenity was nothing special, not a lot of seats and only about 4 umbrellas! Not impressed at all!

All of the ones I seen were very good.

No children

Steward was very good! Bar staff at the bar outside the casino was awesome. Yanti and Maria were the best. Called me by my name every time I came into the bar or just walking by!

All the places I went were very clean!

Comfortable, size a little small but manageable for the amount of time in the room. Very clean, Toding our steward was very good!

Ship tip

Do not go when kids are out of school. Kids ran all over the ship and up and down the hallway all hours of the night and nothing from carnival staff did anything to stop it!

Ports of call

Tampa, Florida

No excursions

George Town, Grand Cayman

Port was great, did not do an excursion, but went to Calico Jacks and it was awesome! Only complaint was we didn’t stay in port long enough, this is the second time in this port and both times we didn’t stay long enough. By the time you tender everyone in you don’t really have a lot of time to enjoy this piety!

Did not do and excursion! Went to Mr.Sanchoo’s and it was awesome, great food, drinks and service! Could not go wrong here!

Disembarkation

Awesome! Got off so fast and about 45 minutes before we were actually suppose to. No complaints!!!

1 Comment