Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Carnival Paradise

Sail Date: October 28, 2017

Ship: Carnival Paradise

Review Summary

First and foremost, I can not say enough good about the crew on this ship. Specifically: Eko, I Wayan, and I Wayan our dining servers, Hong the beverage server, and Jose our room steward. They work incredibly and noticeably hard at all times on the ship, care about the customers, and are very entertaining. Overall, this is not a bad ship. The ship is nearly 20 years old, so of course it’s a little smaller and outdated. There’s nothing too extravagant to do compared to the newer ships, but still lots of potential to relax and have fun. The food was pretty much hit or miss - really good or not so great, but there is definitely a wide variety of unique foods for everyone to try. Lastly, our cruise was 5 nights/6days with 2 port days (Cayman and Cozumel)... We had a group of 10, all over 21 except for 2. Quite a bit of alcohol was consumed amongst the 8 drinkers, but none surpassed $50 in alcohol on any day. With that said, I advise you to not purchase the Cheers! package, as it is $50/day, including port days, ALL adults together in a room MUST purchase it, and the alcohol is reasonably priced anyways. If the price was right, I would definitely consider cruising on the Paradise again.