Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

Second cruise

Sail Date: November 05, 2015

Okay, This was the worst.  We took this cruise one year ago from the date.  The staff of course was different.  They were super rude.  I took this cruise because it left on my 40th birthday.  I was super excited because the exact cruise last year was okay for the money.  NOT THIS TIME.  My sister and her bf came with us and they had the same experience.  It seemed like the staff was just going through the motions.  I had one bartender ROLL their eyes at me because I asked for a beer.  I am super nice, even when people are being rude to me.  I kept my mouth shut and continued with my day each time it happened.  When I got home, I told carnival.  They explained they would have to speak to their crew and the ship was out.  They told me to just remember the first cruise and the good time.. THat was it.  Never will I step foot on that boat again.  EVER.