First cruise!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2010
Ship: Carnival Paradise

Went with my family for my graduation, and had a blast!  6 Years later and I've decided to take my husband on another Carnival Cruise! Although it's been a while, I still remember Deden, our waiter, he was SO amazing!  All of the staff was great, but I miss Deden, and hope we get another amazing staff member like him!  The only complaint was the pool water was super salty.  Like, burn your eyes salty, but everything else was wonderful!