Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family wedding

Sail Date: May 05, 2016

We just got back, a lot of things have changed since my last trip and not good, Some of my family had never cruised before therefore what I told them to expect is no longer. First off the juices and ice kept running out there were things on the menu they were charging for. If u ordered a frozen drink on Lido it was melted by the time u got it. The music was interrupted constantly by announcements, a lot of the servers were cranky and never a smile. Most were pleasant in house keeping, the elevators were horrible need serviced or replaced! One day they never cleaned our room and we were out all day. Not enough things for teenagers to do but arcade which was expensive. All in all the ship really needs some  upgrading or give better prices according to ship overall activities, looks comfort etc. I could go on but you get my drift when we were disembarking we got up to front after waiting  we were told to go to service desk which took another hour they said that they had notified us a couple of times to let us know BUT THEY DID NOT!!!!! That took the cake I will never sail on that ship again until they correct there flaws and I have sailed a lot my sister is a Platinum sailer  and she will neither. Our party alone was 50 people so thousands of $ was spent I hope they read this and fix it or give prices accordingly or they might as well dock this one! Very disappointed!!!

view was good
Not notified to go to service desk
Clean
though for the most part
young children good older not so good!

go cheap as u can or u will be disappointed